These beauties all crossed my path in the last week or so. I love the coral, oranges and pinks, but it struck me how well these colors look with either white or black. Though I tend towards light and white, for sure, I must say that I am enamored of the dark side here. Hmmm. What do you think?
1) Paper Punch Flowers by Damask Love
2) Alex Perry Dress as seen on Pony Ryder
3) Indonesian Print Image from Dreamstime
4) Flower Still Life as seen on Small Stump and Studio Choo
5) Aula Aila Panel Flower Maxi
6) Painting by Yolanda Sanchez
Eager for some more? Try these:
I’ve been nutty working on some deadlines, but I have some beautiful things to show you coming up ;). I have a new tutorial for you, too. Get your needle and thread out, it’s a humdinger!