Learning Basket Weaving has never been so easy! I’m so excited to let you know that I am the featured maker for The Crafter’s Box in October. The Crafter’s Box is a monthly subscription box for people who love to create so I was thrilled when they invited me to create a video course on Basket Weaving and curate a box of my favorite supplies so you can make your first baskets.
If you been interested in learning Basket Weaving, this box includes everything you need to get started. With your subscription, you’ll receive two unique natural materials and you’ll learn two traditional basket weaving techniques so you can weave, braid, coil, crochet and shape gorgeous handmade baskets for your home.
This workshop includes everything you need to make the copper basket and braided basket above:
- An in-depth, digital workshop by me – Anne Weil
- A live Maker Chat Q&A to provide a community atmosphere and answers to your questions
- Tools and materials from artisan supplies that I have curated for you
The tools & materials included in this kit:
- A hand-turned 5mm steamed beechwood crochet hook custom made for The Crafter’s Box
- A skein of wet spun, hand-dyed organic copper linen yarn
- A bundle of wet spun, hand-dyed organic ecru linen yarn
- Three bundles of raffia for two different basket techniques
- A tapestry needle
Do you want to learn even more? To make the white linen basket, The Crafter’s Box has an Add-On Option that will give you an exclusive video lesson with me and the materials to make the beautiful Hemp and Linen Coiled Basket.
The sign-up period to receive the October The Crafter’s Box lasts ONLY through September 20, so don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
FINALLY, COME JOIN ME! I can’t wait to see all of the baskets you are going to make! Tell them when you check out that the order notes that I have sent you.